Congratulations the engagement is official!
He asked you to marry him and you said yes!
Now breathe and relax!
After the dozens of text, DMs', Instagram and Facebook messages it's time to to focus on your forever love!
After you have given yourself a moment to take it all in,
The following are 5 things to consider after the engagement:
1. Share your great news with your family and friends.
2. Get insurance for your engagement ring.
3. Decide how long your engagement will be before you get married.
4. Plan a wonderful evening to celebrate with just you and your Fiancé.
5. Start thinking about the size wedding you desire and plan a budget.
Once you begin you actual planning if you have not already chosen a wedding Officiant Dr. Lesly of Wedding Bliss Ceremonies would be honored to create a memorable ceremony that is uniquely yours and join you together has husband and wife.
Please feel free to contact Dr. Lesly today and visit the website, www.weddingblissceremonies.com
The content of this article is covered by copyright, please feel free to share on your social media sites with credits to Dr. Lesly.