Ring Ceremony of Charles and Cynthia
Expressing your love and commitment through your wedding vows is a memorable moment. This is why is it important to take the time to think about what you want to say, or to have your wedding officiant help you with choosing the right words to include.
I recently performed a wedding for a wonderful couple. They were extremely focused and detail oriented people. It was a pleasure working with them to provide unique vows based upon their desires.
After our initial consultation, I sent a questionere to the couple and solicited responses regarding their personalities, relationship, love story and what they wanted to share about each other. This information was critical and helped me to formulate customized vows which could not be duplicated in any other couples wedding ceremony.
Here are a few tips that will help your wedding officiant write the perfect vows for you.
1. Share your love story: This is not the time to hold back, think about what made you fall in love and share this information with your officiant.
2. Perfections and imperfections: Don't be afraid to share the things that give you pause. If you both agree it might make for good laughter during the ceremony.
3. Include rituals: Include aspects of your faith tradition.
4. Share your hopes and dreams: You are together because you want to build a life which includes great dreams. Share one or two of your hopes for the future.
5. Include wedding extras: There are several additional activities which you can include. Ring Ceremony, God's Knot, Sand Ceremony, Unity Candles, Jumping the Broom, Butterfly Release and more.
6. Blended families: Include the children with a special recognition if you are bringing any into the marriage.
The idea is to give your officiant enough material so that they communicate the perfect vows which are uniquely yours.
Visit www.weddingblissceremonies.com for a free consultation.