Your Engaged! Who Will Perform Your Wedding Ceremony?



There are several individuals who can perform a legally binding marriage ceremony.


In the State of New Jersey I am honored to have united couples in marriage under each one of the following titles.


1. Justice of the peace: A judicial officer, of a lower court, elected or appointed by means of a commission who has the authority to solemnize marriages.


2. Ordained Minister: A person who has been ordained, in accordance with the ceremonial, ritual, or discipline of a church, or organization established on the basis of a community of faith.


3. Judge: Similar to a Justice of the Peace: 


4. Celebrant: A person who leads a ceremony such as a marriage or a funeral.


5. Officiant: The officiant leads your wedding ceremony. The basic duties of an Officiant is to assist you with the planning and writing of your ceremony.  


I truly, enjoy having the awesome responsibility of making sure that two people drawn together in love are legally united and happy with their wedding ceremony.


Whether the task I have is writing your vows or co-creating with you the perfect wording in your personal vows to each other, I stand ready to assist you with making blissful memories.


Planning your wedding? Now is the time for you to start thinking about your ceremony. If I can be of assistance please feel free to call for a complimentary consultation.


Happy planning!


Dr. Lesly, Ordained Wedding Officiant








Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Please reload

Featured Posts

Ceremony Two Hour Delay, Now What?

February 25, 2019

Please reload

Recent Posts
Please reload