It is engagement season. Time for the men to get creative! Hopefully your marriage will last a life time so make the proposal memorable and unique and most of all romantic. Here are a few ideas to make the moment one that is etched in her memory and yours.
1. Memory Lane. Return to your favorite place, for example where you first exchanged the word, "I love you." Or where you first met.
2. Holiday Time. Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years Eve and Valentines Day are at the top of the list for popping the question. Placing a little ring box in a super big box is always fun and surprising.
3. Romantic weekend. Take a trip to an exotic island and either spell out the engagement question with roses on the bed or in the sand on the beach.
4. A romantic dinner. Hire a violinist or musical ensemble, with romantic music playing ask the love of your life to marry you.
5. Massage. Schedule a couples massage and just as the massage is about to be complete, ask the massage therapist to step out (of course you have to let her in on your plan.) You massage her hand and slip the ring on her finger.
Whatever you decide to do make your proposal memorable. Remember this is a milestone which is totally under your control.